Since Access Youth completed its Fair Chance partnership in 2012, we have more than doubled in size, doubled in budget, and doubled the number of youth that we serve. Fair Chance has continued to be there to celebrate those successes along the way.
Jodi Ovca, Executive Director, Access Youth
Consistent with the past five years of data, Fair Chance alumni double their budgets and double their revenue within a few years of their partnership.
- Served a total of 15,987 youth
- Primarily serve older youth with the largest age groups represented being 11 – 13 years old and 14 – 18 years old
- Provide programming that address educational achievement or social-emotional learning
- 87% of alumni reported gaining a new funding source in the last 12 months
- In 2020, alumni benefited from PPP funding and other COVID Relief grants, but anticipate future funding challenges in 2021 due to shifting government and foundation funding priorities