How YOU can Support our Mission
Since 2002, we’ve reached over 100,000 children experiencing poverty through our unique approach to capacity-building.
There is still so much more work to do in our community — and we need more changemakers, like you, to be part of the solution. Together, we can transform more children’s lives. Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of the page
- Follow us on social media (click any of the icons in the menu above!)
Celebrate with Us
Join us throughout the year for opportunities to learn more about our work and support our mission.
- Fair Chance Honors: The Fair Chance Honors is our annual community celebration where we recognize our graduating nonprofit partners and a community leader championing the nonprofit sector and the needs of youth experiencing poverty.
- The Butterfly Bash: The Butterfly Bash is our signature gala, welcoming more than 700 guests and sponsors to support our capacity building work to get life-changing outcomes for children experiencing poverty.
Visit our Events page to see upcoming Fair Chance events.
- Join the Butterfly Bash Host Committee: Contribute your talents to the success of our signature fundraising event. Responsibilities of host committee members include attending the event, ensuring eight guests buy tickets, introducing Fair Chance to potential sponsors.
- Join our Advisory Board: Become a trusted advisor, ambassador, and advocate, and help build support for our work in the community. Advisory Board members are nominated to the Board and receive annual appointments with no limit on the maximum number of years of service. Advisory Board service is a precursor for further board service.